Popular places for both families and therapists to post their requirements and availability are:
- ABA Therapists BC – Facebook Group This group is for BI’s to post idea’s on Reinforcers, great stores they go to and Apps they use. It is also a job resource board to connect families and therapists (AKA tutors, AKA Behaviour Interventionists (BI’s).
- FEAT of BC classified board (you must register to use the chat boards)
- Craigslist you can choose a craigslist in your city if you do not live in Vancouver. Most ads seem to be in “Job postings” under “education”.
- Support Worker Central online database
- Local newspapers/classifieds and sometimes there are flyers or notices in local shops, coffee houses, universities and colleges, etc.